Why I Post What I Post (updated from 2024)

Hello friends, visitors, and anyone who has simply stumbled upon my little corner of the internet.

I want to share openly why I post the things I do here, so you can understand where I’m coming from, and maybe so the invisible eyes of Google and the technology surrounding us can know that there is a real person behind these words, not just clicks, traffic, or data. And yes, I still don’t allow bots.

I post because I believe in TRUTH. Not the kind of truth that shifts and waves and winks like sand, or bends under pressure, but the eternal, solid Truth found in God’s Word. What I write comes from faith, study, curiosity, and a desire to encourage, inform, and sometimes challenge the thinking minds around us.

A great deal of what I do here comes from studying the Bible in its original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. Words matter.  Context matters.  The way something was written matters. I want to get as close as I can to what God actually said, rather than simply repeating traditions, assumptions, or interpretations that have been handed down over the years. That means I am willing to ask questions, dig into difficult passages, and even reconsider something I once believed when Scripture leads me in another direction.

I don’t expect anyone to agree with everything I write, which is perfectly fine., and I certainly don’t expect anyone to believe something simply because I said it.  My hope is that you will open the Word for yourself, look closely, think about what you are reading, and seek the Truth along with me.

I also believe science, when rightly understood, can be a friend to faith rather than an enemy of it. The order, precision, complexity, and astonishing design we see throughout creation give me plenty of reason to look beyond chance and recognize the wisdom of a Creator. The more we learn about the world around us, the more there is to marvel at.

This blog is not meant to be a place for shallow answers or arguments for the sake of arguing.  I want it to be a place where we can learn, question, study, and have some good conversation along the way. Sometimes the subject will be serious.  Sometimes it may make you think.  And every now and then, They will probably going to make you laugh. 😊

There is already more noise in this world than any of us need.  There is misinformation, confusion, anger, and no shortage of people willing to speak loudly without actually examining what they are saying.  I would rather take the time to dig deeper and share what I have found as honestly as I can.

So, if you are here to learn, to seek, to question, or simply to be encouraged, you are welcome. If something you read makes you think, raises a question, or gives you a different perspective, please! leave a comment.  Thoughtful questions and respectful disagreement are very welcome here too. Sometimes a good conversation is where the learning really begins.

I don’t post to chase popularity or clicks.  I post because I believe God’s Word matters, because Truth matters, and because what God has given us is worth studying deeply.

And ultimately, this is not about getting people to believe me.  It is about seeking Truth and allowing God’s Word to have the final say. It's about helping people understand the Words that God gave us.

יִלְמַד אֶתְכֶם שְׁלוֹם אֱלֹהִים, יְחַזֵּק אֶתְכֶם, וְיוֹלִיךְ אֶתְכֶם עוֹד וָעוֹד לְתוֹכוֹ.

Yilamed etkhem shalom Elohim, yechazzeq etkhem, veolikh etkhem ʿod vaʿod letokho.

Literally, that is: “May the peace of God teach you, strengthen you, and lead you more and more deeply into Him.”

Shalom, Shalom, Stizelswik

 ✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

image made by my chatgpt at my direct vehement direction 😂😊😏

Comments

Popular Posts

Humor, Joy, and God's Design in Animals Rewritten 8-17-2026

Fish, Fire, and Forgiveness: A Morning With the Risen Jesus

Zion: God's Dwelling Place, Then and Now?